Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rehhagel: I felt KING IN GREECE




The German former federal technician glorified Greece and glorified. A few months after his departure from National explaining why he left, and answers and categories of Amanatidis, copper. With the synenetyxi in Sportday Otto Rehhagel did ...review of nine years that remained in Greece, said that while he felt King did not hide their desire to continue working. - Finished why you left the National?  "I had left and Werder many years, but when you're somewhere for so long is normal wear. It reached the point where I felt I had to say goodbye. As a friend I came, I left as a friend. And this is the most important of all. " - Greece, after so many years, holds a special place in your heart?  "When you are 9 years in a country with such great success, is a station of your life that do not forget ever. All life does not last long and when you're in a country almost ten years, not forgotten. I have had many successes in my career, but this was something special.With branded. Too many people were not even given the opportunity to see and live what I've gone. " - feel somewhat half Greek? "I'm German, this does not change, but we must admit that Greece is a special place in land, due to its long history. King Otto was 30 years in Greece, I'm Otto the second, but managed to stay so much (note: laughs). I was nine years. " - What do you want to tell the world of Greece?  "o To know that people always made ​​me feel king here in Greece. So I behaved so many years. As a king. The eisepratta the first time and I thank them for everything. Do we know everything about the National for nine years. " - Do you think you qualify for the National finals of Euro 2012;

No comments:

Post a Comment